Sr. Director, Channel Sales - Worldwide
The Sr. Director, Channel Sales will take charge of leading the development, implementation, and management of our channel sales strategy. Working closely with internal teams and external partners, your primary objective will be to drive revenue growth through the agency channel. The Sr. Director, Channel Sales will report into our VP of Sales and play an important role within the Sales Leadership team.
- Responsible for year-over-year revenue growth and goal attainment within Channel Partnerships.
- Exceed Channel Sales business targets, including Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs), Pipeline created, and Net New ARR.
- Present accurate forecasting on a weekly, monthly and basis leveraging data and supporting metrics through our CRM.
- Build and execute a comprehensive channel sales strategy that aligns seamlessly with Customer.io's overall goals and objectives.
- Develop a co-selling strategy with new and existing channel partners within the MarTech ecosystem, leveraging their expertise to enhance our offerings.
- Implement the MEDDICC sales methodology and best practices within the Channel Account Manager group, in order to effectively identify and drive new business through our agency partnerships.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to ensure flawless execution of channel programs and initiatives.
- In cooperation with marketing and sales enablement, develop sales materials to support our channel sales efforts.
- Measure and report on the impact and effectiveness of channel sales GTM programs and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- A minimum of 7 plus years of prior sales leadership experience including a history of driving partner revenue and growth through channel partners.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and implementing successful channel sales strategies.
- Exceptional leadership skills and the ability to effectively manage and motivate teams.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, enabling you to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to collaborate seamlessly with internal and external teams.
- Experience in the marketing technology Saas industry is a valuable plus.
Our mission at Customer.io is to power automated communication that people like to receive. Today over 5,300 internet businesses use Customer.io to manage, send, and track performance of emails, SMS, push notifications, and in-app messages. Unlike typical marketing platforms, Customer.io helps businesses increase relevance by using behavioral data: what people do or don’t do when logged in to a web or mobile app.
We are offering on-target earnings (OTE) starting at $300,000 USD (or equivalent in local currency), dependent on experience and subject to market rate adjustment.
Benefits at Customer.io include:
- Unlimited PTO - we encourage 20 vacation days (in addition to holidays and sick days) so that you can unwind, unplug, and recharge
- 100% medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance for you and your dependents
- 16 weeks paid parental leave - for birth, adoption, or foster care
- 401k retirement matching - up to 5% dollar for dollar match to retirement contributions
- Health and wellness allowance - Up to $200 USD per month that can be used for your healthy living needs, including gym membership, acupuncture, massage, or bike repairs
- Home office stipend - Up to $2,000 USD to help you get your home office set up so you can do your best work
- Internet + cell phone reimbursement - Up to $200 USD per month for your internet and cell phone plans
- Co-working space reimbursement - Up to $300 USD per month for those times you'd prefer to work in a co-working environment
- Learning + development - Up to $2,000 USD reimbursement per year to use on conferences, books, classes, or workshops - anything that will help you develop your skills
- 1 month paid sabbatical after four years at Customer.io - to treat yourself to a vacation, or spend however you choose
- Opportunities to meet in-person with your peers throughout the year
- Flexible schedule, work anywhere you want! - as long as you have a reliable internet connection and some overlapping work time with your manager, you can work where and when you want
All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check and employment verifications as part of our pre-employment process.
Customer.io recognizes the stifling impact of systemic injustice on diverse communities. We commit to using our influence to increase inclusion and equity within the tech industry. We strive to build an inclusive team culture, implement bias-free hiring practices, and develop community partnerships to expand our global impact.
Check out our careers page for more information about why you should come work with us! We are passionate about our core values of Empathy, Transparency, Responsibility, and Awkwardness and are looking for new coworkers to share and build that passion!
How to apply
Apply at the link below and tell us why you're interested in the position!
Here's what you can expect from our hiring process:
- 45-minute video call with a Recruiter
- 45-minute video call with the Hiring Manager
- 30-minute video calls with four members of the team
- Take Home Assignment
- Assignment Review Call with the team
Originally posted on Himalayas