Sr. Enterprise Account Executive - East - Worldwide
19 days ago
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins. Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!About the Role: Matterport is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who is enthusiastic and performance - driven to sell our products and services across the industries of Retail, Facilities Management, and Hospitality. The ideal candidate is highly technical and a seasoned sales professional who will provide leadership and momentum in distribution channel development. With a solid track record of success, the candidate must also be fluent in the latest market trends, comfortable working with technical content, and possess the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
What you will do:
- Overachieve quota by selling Matterport’s unique and market-leading SaaS, Services and Hardware solutions
- Develop an Enterprise Account Plan for strategic accounts within a given territory, then drive the execution of that plan to success
- Accurately forecast sales revenue and pipeline on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Engage with Fortune 1000 accounts across a variety of industry verticals including; commercial real estate, residential real estate, travel tourism, retail, and the construction/ manufacturing verticals.
- Attend relevant trade shows when required
- Manage the entire sales process from prospect to close
- Prepare RFI, RFQ and RFP responses for distributors, potential customers and management team
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects and existing customers through a combination of out-bound calling and in-person meetings
- Maintain Salesforce.com CRM and ensure a strong flowing lead pipeline in order to exceed sales quota objectives
Who you are:
- 8+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals
- Proven track record in prospecting and closing in greenfield accounts
- Experience in accurately for forecasting sales revenue
- You will be able to demonstrate from previous experience knowledge and evidence of account planning and building large scale enterprise customers
- Focused on value based selling using ROI and the MEDDPICC sales methodology
- Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment
- Experience working in commercial or residential real estate, Insurance or restoration, construction, or travel industries, in a position that would show the ability to understand the utility of our products
- Must be friendly, social, presentable and professional
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees. (90% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- 401k, Company ownership in the form of RSU’s ESPP Program
- For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers * Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
Originally posted on Himalayas