Sr Manager-Presales, Infra (R-17001) - Worldwide
25 days ago
Global Presales Leader – Public CloudDesignation: Senior Manager (Presales), Cloud SolutionsHands on experience in managing Presales Team in Consulting and Services organizations.10+ years of experience in Platform, Infra, Cloud services
Job Profile SummaryRackspace is looking for a leader to lead the global presales team based out of India. As the pre-sales leader this role would be responsible for owning Presales function for Rackspace Public Cloud. Responsible for building quality solutions for deals in public cloud. The role would be leading the response of proactive and reactive proposals, creating benchmarks, pricing, building innovative commercial models and reusable assets. Building a high performing Presales team supporting Sales pursuits.
- Own Presales Function and lead the offshore presales team.
- Work with Sales and GTM team to create winning proposals and solutions.
- Own response to RFP’s and create high quality solutions and response documents.
- Responsible for defining unique solutions and win themes for solutions.
- Lead large and strategic pursuits.
- Responsible for creating repository of reusable assets for Presales.
- Create pricing and effort benchmarks over a period.
- Ensures standard processes and tools are used across teams.
- Follow proper sales process and responsible for keeping pipeline updated.
- Lead and manage a team of Presales Architects, Bid Managers and Proposal writers.
- Create Improvement plans and drive higher efficiencies.
- Collaborates with other teams to evaluate projects for technical feasibility and reasonableness.
- Defines and distributes team goals. Ensures team operates within a defined set of standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Reviews team documentation to identify trends, risks, and actions requiring intervention or escalation.
- Ensures timely resolution of escalated production problems.
- Ensures effective communication between direct reports and other functional units.
- Inspires team members to continuously drive process/product improvements.
- Collaborates with other members of leadership to create staff development plans.
- Works with internal departments and external vendors to ensure right solution is provided to Sales teams and delivery.
- Provides instructions and supervision to team.
- Coaches and develops team.
- 15 years + managing Presales Team in Consulting and Services organizations.
- 10+ years of experience in Platform, Infra, Cloud services
- 10+ years experience as Solution Architect in top Consulting or Services organization
- 5+ years of experience as Enterprise architect
- Strong technical knowledge in both professional and managed services
- Excellent understanding of Public Cloud services across AWS, Azure and GCP
- Good business acumen
- Exceptional people skills: the ability develop, mentor, engage and motivate staff to excellence.
- Uses professional concepts; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of most complex issues.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent creative problem-solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation.
- Excellent time management, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Ability to develop and communicate individual goals and executable tasks based on functional and strategic goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer Science; may also have post-graduate education or training.
- AWS, Azure, GCP Certifications
- Togaf or any other Enterprise Architect Certifications
- PMP or Prince 2 would be plus.
- General office environment: no special physical demands required.
- May require long periods of sitting and viewing a computer monitor.
- Schedule flexibility to include working weekends and/or evenings and holidays as required by the business for 24/7 operations.
- As required less than 10%
About Rackspace TechnologyWe are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace TechnologyThough we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Originally posted on Himalayas