Sr. Marketing Consultant - USA
Location: Remote; Virtual
Job Terms: Temporary
Salary: $33.26 to $36.95 Hourly
Start date: 03/27/2023
We are looking for a Sr. Marketing Consultant to join our team focused on driving growth through delivering best-in-class patient experiences. The Sr. Marketing Consultant role is a unique opportunity to gain exposure to both marketing strategy and cross-functional areas across the organization, while leading the execution of integrated marketing plans and tactics to meet business goals. You will support the development of marketing strategy and plans for several business initiatives. You will work closely with cross-functional business partners to gain a deep understanding of the consumer, through analysis of consumer insights and data, as well as campaign performance results.
- Analyze data and insights to develop situation assessment and provide key inputs in support of marketing plan and business case development
- Monitor, analyze and present competitive analysis presentations
- Contribute to the strategic marketing brief and tactical marketing brief
- Support the execution of marketing strategies and project deliverables across paid, owned and earned channels
- Establish strong relationships and collaborate closely with partners across the organization, including Digital, Operations, Corporate Communications, Customer Insights, Media, Creative, Agency Partners, Legal, etc.
- Ensure launch deadlines are met and field readiness.
- Manage marketing expense tracking process
- Manage field marketing support request systems
- Leverage available analytics reports and tools to measure success, identify learnings and recommend optimizations to marketing activities to deliver on campaign goals
- 1-2 years of marketing or advertising experience, including exposure to marketing tactics across paid, owned and earned media channels.
- Self-motivated, high-capacity, flexible team player with critical thinking skills
- Keen attention to detail and steadfast intellectual curiosity
- Ability to analyze consumer data and insights, and translate into actionable recommendations
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Superior project management and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with and to influence cross-functional partners and leaders
- Ability to navigate a complex, matrixed organization
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including proficiency in Excel
- Experience in retail and/or healthcare marketing
- Experience working on fully integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience in digital marketing
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $33.26 to $36.95 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
Is listed by Forbes as one of the world's most admired companies
Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You'd have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you're working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they've had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
Learn for free:
Who is AQUENT:
Pay it forward:
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Check our Benefits out.