Sr. Product Manager, AI Tools - Worldwide
At Runway, we believe everyone has a story to tell. Our mission is to make professional video and content creation accessible to all. We are taking recent advancements in computer graphics, the web, and machine learning to push the boundaries of creativity and in turn, lower the barriers of content creation; unfastening a new wave of storytelling 🚀
Over the last four years, we’ve raised funding from top-tier investors and partners including Amplify, Coatue, Compound, Felicis, Google, Lux, NVIDIA, and Salesforce. Our team consists of creative, open minded, caring, and entrepreneurial individuals from all walks of life. We aspire to build incredible things which starts with building an incredible team, so we’d love to hear from you! 😁
About the role 🎉
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager to help us develop cutting-edge AI tools. This role is for someone who has a combination of strong technical or ML background and experience in product management. You have the ability to take the state-of-the-art AI systems our research team builds and turn them into impactful tools for our customers.
You’ll deeply understand what users want, what’s possible to build, and what’s strategic for our business. You’ll be a bridge between our users and our internal teams so we ship products that have the most value for Runway’s creators.
This role is a fundamental and critical part of the team for a market-defining company in its early stages.
What you’ll do 🎨
- Work alongside our research team to define new AI applications that solve customer needs and drive business value
- Collaborate closely with engineering and design to productize research and continuously improve existing tools
- Define and analyze metrics, talk with users weekly, and conduct A/B tests to discover use cases, validate pain points, and prioritize features
What you’ll need 💻
- 1+ years of experience in an industry or academic role as a software engineer or researcher with direct coding experience
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Familiarity with the current state-of-the-art ML capabilities and ML products
- Experience working with fast-moving teams and building products from scratch
- Passion for seeing research through from initial conception to ultimate application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Runway strives to recruit and retain exceptional talent from diverse backgrounds while ensuring pay equity for our team. Our salary ranges are based on competitive market rates for our size, stage and industry, and salary is just one part of the overall compensation package we provide.
There are many factors that go into salary determinations, including relevant experience, skill level and qualifications assessed during the interview process, and maintaining internal equity with peers on the team. The range shared below is a general expectation for the function as posted, but we are also open to considering candidates who may be more or less experienced than outlined in the job description. In this case, we will communicate any updates in the expected salary range.
Lastly, the provided range is the expected salary for candidates in the U.S. Outside of those regions, there may be a change in the range, which again, will be communicated to candidates.
Salary range: $145,000-$190,000
Working at Runway 🥳
We are a small and growing team of artists, engineers, researchers, and dreamers working together to reimagine creativity. And we’re building a unique team of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds. We believe that this will allow us to continue to up-level each other, our company, and our product. We’re looking for people that will add to our culture, not just fit in.
We’re committed to creating a space where our employees can bring their full selves to work and have equal opportunity to succeed. So regardless of race, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, origin, ability, age, veteran status, if joining this mission speaks to you, we encourage you to apply!
Keep exploring Runway:
Originally posted on Himalayas