Staff Security Assurance Project Manager - Worldwide
Staff Security Assurance Project Manager
The Databricks Security Assurance Team enables Databricks to manage security risk and achieve third party certifications in order to help secure Databricks and provide confidence to customers. As a Staff Security Assurance Engineer with an emphasis on project management, you will be responsible for managing and supporting critical Databricks Security Team projects.
- Project manage and support critical Databricks projects such as FedRAMP, DoD Impact Level 5, and PCI.
- Build relationships with other Databricks teams to accomplish Security Assurance goals.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- 7+ years of security and technical program/project related experience or advanced degree + 5 years of security and technical program/project related experience.
- Domain experience in US government and industry security compliance frameworks (e.g. FedRAMP, PCI, HIPAA), and broader security and compliance experience.
- Experience managing projects including managing scope, identifying and managing dependencies, and identifying and managing risks.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to complete projects with multiple dependencies and constraints.
- Ability to build relationships with and manage diverse stakeholders remotely
U.S. Citizenship Requirement:
In order to comply with U.S. Government information security and federal contractor regulations, including Department of Defense Cloud Computing Security Requirements for Impact Level 6 Cloud Service Provider personnel, and facilitate compliance with other regulations such as FedRAMP High baseline, and requirements of certain federal contracts, this role is open to United States citizens on United States Soil only.
Medical, Dental, and Vision
FSA, HSA and Commuter Benefit Plans
Flexible Time Off
Paid Parental Leave
Annual Career Development Fund
Home Office/Work Headphones Reimbursement
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Business Travel Accident Insurance
Mental Wellness Resources
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.Zone 1 Pay Range $155,500$275,000 USD
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.
Originally posted on Himalayas