Strategic Account Executive - USA
Vivun is a global provider of Buyer Experience (BX) software. Its AI-powered platform supports a family of products that enables B2B businesses to meet the demands of today's sales-proof buyer, differentiate from the competition, and accelerate revenue. With PreSales at the forefront of the buyer experience, companies can align Sales with Product, provide repeatable workflows for their solution experts, deliver on-demand product expertise, and win more deals with transparency and trust.
The Strategic Enterprise Account Executive cultivates and closes new Enterprise-level relationships, specifically with accounts above 2500 employees, quarterbacking deals from start to finish. This role will be a hybrid of net-new relationships and existing growth within targeted accounts. The ideal candidate will be curious by nature, a relentless hunter, and possess a consistent track record of sales over-achievement.
What's in it For You:
You'll work for the company who is creating a new industry; you'll sell products that you believe in; you'll help introduce change to the way your customers live and work; you'll work with competitive commission and stock plan structures that reward your efforts; and you'll experience career growth and opportunity based on personal achievement.
This position reports to the VP of Sales.
- Be a driving force in the success of the company's goals & objectives through achieving & exceeding individual sales quota
- Qualify sales opportunities based on Vivun's sales methodology & metrics, to include customer fit and success criteria
- Identify, cultivate and close on net-new business as well as manage existing relationships to ensure customer renewals and retention
- Build account plans and strategies for each target account
- Effectively leverage internal resources (Senior Executives, PreSales, Account Management, Legal etc.) in Sales Campaigns
- Work effective with your peers at Vivun's key partners to deliver joint value propositions
- Uncover needs and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within the assigned accounts across the Lines of Business, IT, Procurement and Senior Management
- Develop, strategize, negotiate and close business
- Consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting, recommending and upsell new Vivun's products.
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of direct enterprise level sales experience in a quota-carrying software sales role
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles, including prior success in closing 1M deals and managing multiple large accounts
- Strong portfolio of C-Level contacts within Enterprise Accounts across a variety of accounts
- Experience in dealing with customers either in person or remotely (sales specific experience a plus)
- Experience building out and executing account plans into a referenceable number of Fortune 100 companies.
- A believer in Vivun's core values: Ownership. Empathy. We, not me. Transparency. Be different.
- Experienced working in high growth startup environments: You have the ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic startup environment where you derive priorities, requirements, and goals from company context.
- Collaborative: You are ready to roll up your sleeves and create strategies that work across roles and departments to achieve company goals.
- A Clear Communicator: You effectively and positively present your informed opinions on strategy clearly to multiple teams and areas of expertise. You come with a solid rationale behind every decision you make, you understand the importance of listening as part of communication.
What You Will Have at Vivun
- Competitive salary and full health benefits
- Stock Options at a well funded, pre-IPO company on a fast growth track
- Flexible work schedules and work from anywhere at a fully remote company
- Unlimited PTO with two weeks designated as "quiet period" each year
- An experienced team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish your goals