Supply Chain Analyst - Worldwide
22 days ago
Job Summary: Rackspace Technology is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join our team. This individual will be responsible for researching and gathering data, assembling data, analyzing performance, identifying problems, and developing recommendations that support global supply chain management planning and operations. Uses advanced analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, and enhance supply chain processes. Work Location: Remote- Fluent, Bi-lingual (Spanish and English): Please submit a resume in English to be considered for the role. interviews will be held in English. - Role can work remotely in the states of Ciudad de Mexico, Jalisco, Nuevo Leon, Aguascalientes, Queretaro, Estado de Mexico and Puebla.- This opportunity is a permanent remote job, but you need to be based in Mexico at one of the above locations.
- Gathers and interprets complex data.
- Analyzes activities related to the timely, cost-effective procurement, inventory control, planning, and quality control of production materials.
- Investigates issues to determine root causes.
- Develops and implements continuous improvement and process efficiency.
- Serves as a liaison to internal groups regarding supply chain processes.
- May manage supplier data and maintains data integrity for supply chain partners and vendors.
- Maintains, analyzes and implements improvements to the Supply Chain processes.
- Prepare reports for management.
- May implement or manage relevant systems used within the Supply Chain.
- Manages Performance Metrics and procure- to-pay process efficiencies within the organization.
- Develops training documentation and designs and conducts end user training sessions on various information systems and specific reports used by Supply Chain.
- Provide analytical support for supplier business reviews.
- Work with the team to develop surveys to track customer/supplier needs.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Provides problem solving and analysis skills for supply chain organization.
- Strong knowledge of process improvement and/or operational excellence.
- Advanced abilities and understanding of computing tools, such as databases, spreadsheets, and statistics applications.
- Strong understanding of Rackspace core business.
- Negotiation skills.
- Self-starter and independent worker driven by personal standards of excellence.
- Ability to communicate technical info and ideas so others will understand.
- Ability to facilitate change.
- Ability to provide FANATICAL support.
- Oracle Financial Modules desired
- Tableau desired
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, or other relevant field required. At the manager’s discretion, additional relevant experience may be substituted for the degree requirement
- Minimum 2-4 years of analytical experience, preferably in a Supply Chain role. Requires experience in contract law and/or contract negotiations.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
About Rackspace TechnologyWe are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace TechnologyThough we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Originally posted on Himalayas