HICX is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise SaaS solutions for digital supplier management. Learn more about HICX
We are looking for a Support Analyst to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
Support Analyst responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
Responsibilities Review, triage and respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate manner, via help desk tool or by email. Identify customer needs and help customer understand and use specific product features. Perform problem analysis, identify product malfunctions, and replicate user case scenarios by performing various tests. Create internal or external use documents and contribute to the growing knowledge-based articles. Make follow-up and collaborate in a cross-functional environment for cases that you own. Assist TAM’s (Technical Account Manager) on periodic calls with our customers. Maintain weekly Ad-hoc reports and other customer service analytics. Gather customer feedback and share to our Customer Success, Engineering and Product Teams. Ensure that SLAs are strictly followed, and solutions are delivered on time. Proactive in resolving issues and can make informed decisions.
Requirements 2-5 years of experience as a Support Analyst or any product specific supporting role. Preferably a graduate in BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma. Experience in SQL or Postgress is preferred. Experience in using JIRA, Confluence, or other related remote support tools. Knowledge in Groovy Scripts is a plus. Knowledge in ERPs or related technologies is a plus. Knowledge in Eclipse is a plus. Has strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Can easily understand complex technological cases and break them down. Excellent communication skills and can effectively translate information to technical and non-technical people. Ability to handle escalations and difficult customers. Time management and multi-tasking abilities. And must be willing to work on shifting schedules, to support customers across different time-zones.
- Work from anywhere within UK - we are a fully remote company. We have a London Office for UK-based employees who wants a change of scenery.
- Private health insurance
- Flexible PTO- We offer 25 days of paid holiday per year + UK Bank Holidays.
- Connect and socialize with the team during our company socials and off-site events.
- We celebrate special occasions with you - like your birthday! Additional PTO for all employees during their birthdays.
- Receive Competitive Pay - Our team makes sure to provide a highly competitive rate based on your skills and location.
- Work with a diverse, international team.
- Tons of amazing career opportunities in a fast-growing in-demand industry.
Originally posted on Himalayas