Support Engineer - Worldwide
27 days ago
We want you to join us in a global customer-facing Support team. You’d be working with customers who use our RCM - Rebate and Channel Management Cloud Solution, focusing on resolving technical issues, problem-solving, and managing the client’s needs and requests.You'll listen, provide answers, and coordinate with Cloud Ops, Engineering, and Services to deliver the right solution for the customer.Independent thinking, a problem-solving mindset, and good communication skills are your most important assets in this position. In return, you get the satisfaction of moving customers forward and great flexibility in managing your day.
- Work with our customers to resolve their issues, address their questions
- Coordinate with our product engineers, product managers and cloud ops to make sure we find the right solution based on the priority of the issue.
- Track issues, bringing them to closure in a timely manner
- Recommend development priorities and identify areas to make the product better
- Occasionally join in on the coding or configuration which will help you expand your skills
- Communicate with our customers via the ticketing portal, or via conference call using remote desktop sessions
- Help us improve our knowledge base, automation and virtualization tools
THE SKILL SET
- Should have Bachelor/Masters Degree in any discipline.
- Experience – 4 to 10 years Is open to learning the pricing domain and understanding the business and needs of our customers
- Is curious and willing to solve challenges
- Is a real team player – shares experiences, helps, listens
- Is customer-oriented
- Possesses a strong sense of quality
- You will gather or deepen your knowledge of the following technologies (only major items are listed)
- SQL Queries
- MySQL and Mongo
- Microsoft Excel, CSV Files, FTP/SFTP
Technologies we use daily:
- Fully remote based with the flexibility to work from anywhere in India.
- Professional growth and Development opportunities.
- Working within a team of friendly, skilled people where help is always within reach
- Flexible working hours
- 4 recharge days, where the entire company goes on a brief pause in all geographies for 1 day each quarter. This day can be spent in whatever way helps you recharge, to regain energy, and dive back into the next workday
- High-end laptop (Dell XPS or Mac)
- Competitive pay and bonus
- 12 vacation days in a year in addition to 12 days sick and 3 days casual leave.
- 16 hours of paid volunteer time off per year
- Wedding gift and new baby born gift allowance for employees.
- 26 weeks of paid maternity leaves and one week of paid paternity leave.
- Health Insurance of up to 7 lacs for self, spouse, 4 dependent children and parents. 100% of the premium is paid by Vendavo and it covers the employee ,spouse , children and their parents.
- Provident fund contributions
THE VENDAVO STORYVendavo partners with the world’s leading companies to accelerate growth and profitability, advance innovation, and build more prosperous communities. Our powerful, cloud-based, AI-powered pricing, selling, and prescribing solutions empower global manufacturers and distributors like Ford, Avnet, and Medtronic to manage, optimize, and digitize their end-to-end commercial processes. But we offer so much more than software. Our proven, repeatable process, and passionate, experienced people accelerate value and drive profitable, unrivaled business outcomes for our customers. We are passionate about helping our customers deliver the right products, at the right prices, at the right time, for the right people.
OUR SAAS PRODUCTSOur B2B pricing and selling solutions include Vendavo Intelligent CPQ, Margin Bridge Analyzer, Profit Analyzer, Business Risk and Sales Alerts, Vendavo Sales Optimizer, Deal Price Optimizer, Vendavo Pricepoint, and Rebate Channel Manager. You can learn more about our products here.
OUR FUNDINGWe are backed by two of the top high-tech private equity firms in the world, have excellent financial health, and boast the top SaaS retention in our space.
OUR CULTURE YOUWe collaborate with our customers unlike any others in our industry. Anchored in our values (Honor Our Commitments, Results Matter, Easy and Enjoyable, Innovative Wisdom, and Celebration of Community), we are growing, constantly innovating, and consistently driving sustainable outcomes for our clients and partners. Unlocking opportunities for our customers would not be possible without our employees. When you are part of Vendavo, you’re part of a company that’s committed to your growth and invested in your career. Diversity, inclusion, and celebration of community are at our core, and we come together to learn from each other and honor our commitments.
OUR TEAM IS GROWING. YOU WILL TOO.
Originally posted on Himalayas