Support Engineer, Salesforce - Worldwide
The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $136 billion by 2027!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading developer data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is seeking a Salesforce support Admin for the CRM Support team who is a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and managing the product roadmap. The Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction as a priority.
We are looking for someone with a good understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives, to quickly identify improvement areas. The Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritizing, and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to communicate technical information in layman’s terms, clearly explaining design/logic options and their potential impact.
- Experience with salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Activities, Integrations, managed packages, Reports, and Dashboards
- Implemented the business logic by creating flows and defined related tasks, field updates, and email alerts. Customize Salesforce.com with custom fields, links, objects, page layouts, buttons, and record types to meet specific business requirements
- Provide system administration L1/L2 support of the Salesforce environment, including customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, workflow, and data updates (60% of the day-to-day work)
- Responsible for maintaining CRM systems including updates, building reports, managing dashboards, flows, Approval process, and security
- Should be able to manage deployments and versioning via deployment tools and manage Ci-CD pipelines
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in the SFDC application
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
- Investigate integration issues and work closely with members of Operations, Development, and Admin teams
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with team members, stakeholders, and business partners using a variety of techniques and collaboration from initiation to close. Resolve conflicts/issues of medium complexity and escalate to others as appropriate
- Create and maintains documentation related to important support processes
- Demonstrated ability to react quickly, lead and perform exceptionally during critical events
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Work together with Technical teams to develop integration and migration requirements and custom extensions or functionality to existing business applications when needed
- Sales Cloud, Integration with third-party API, Lightning Development LWC and Aura
- Good understanding of Change/Incident Management (Preferably JIRA/Service Now) and monitoring daily business operations
- 2+ years of experience working as L1/L2 support professional managing 24/7 Customer facing applications for an enterprise organization
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment is a plus
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications (Informatica Cloud/Dell Bhoomi/Mulesoft)
- A proactive attitude and demonstrates continued personal/professional development
- Experience in deployment, versioning, and DevOps tools preferably Gearset
Work Timings: 6PM to 2AM
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ well-being and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.
Originally posted on Himalayas