Team Manager, Growth Accounts - USA
We're revolutionizing tech hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that allows them to effectively assess technical skills. We're a gritty, motivated, and passionate bunch that excels in areas of Customer Delight and Extreme Ownership. We're accelerating fast and looking to hire a new Sales Manager, leading a team of Growth Account Managers. This position is Full-Time and Remote within the United States. This person will be the leader of five direct reports located across the US. You are excited to make an impact and will enjoy working with cross-functional teams around the globe to grow and accelerate the renewal and expansion of growth accounts.
A member of the Sales leadership team reporting to the VP of AMER Sales, this role will be responsible for retaining and growing revenue by building relationships and creating opportunities with our commercial customers. Key to this will be supporting the team in developing and executing on a plan for each territory, helping them formulate winning strategies, expanding relationships with key customer contacts, and creating reliable forecasts.
You will be working on:
- Leading, growing, and developing a team of Growth Account Managers; while also holding them accountable to a defined sales performance plan
- Retaining and growing the revenue of our commercial customers
- Motivating individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast of results, and creative incentives
- Driving team growth, revenue quota, organizational health, and customer satisfaction
- Performing regular pipeline reviews and accurately forecast sales pipeline
- Hire, mentor, train and retain a world class sales team
- Continually making recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, Productivity
- Working cross-functionally with Customer Success, Leadership, Product, Marketing, and other organizations to formulate the best strategy for your team's accounts.
- Consistently over-achieve the business and revenue objectives set forth in your plan
- Real-time CRM tracking and updating of your team's customers.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 4+ years of direct sales experience in the software industry; start-up, SaaS, HR tech, or recruiting experience preferred
- Consistent track record of measuring / achieving / exceeding sales quota
- Have a repeatable sales process and methodology
- Successful at cross-functional partnership, collaborating with extended teams across the organization
- Ability to represent and champion your team needs with HackerRank's leadership
- You are a hardworking, self-starter with ability to coach and motivate a team
- You are ready and willing to dive headfirst into a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Have experience with a variety of software business tools, including SFDCand Google Suite
Nice to have (optional):
- An understanding of the technical recruiting market
- Hands-on experience in working with recruiting and engineering teams
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options
- One-time home office set up stipend
- Monthly Remote Work Enablement Stipend
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Wellbeing Benefits (Headspace, Ginger, Carrot, Cleo, Gympass and Galileo)
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $100 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,800+ companies across industries and 18M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We're data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We offer a comprehensive total rewards package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business.
Total compensation and benefits consist of salary, quarterly performance incentives, equity (stock options), medical, dental, vision, life insurance, travel insurance, monthly work from home stipend, learning and development reimbursements, flexible remote first work culture, 401(K), flexible time off, generous parental leave and more. Under our flexible paid time off policy, you'll decide how much time you need based on your own personal circumstances.
Current base salary range: $85,000 to $100,000 . Exact salary may vary based on skills, experience, location, market ranges, and other compensation offered. Salary range does not include other compensation components, commission (for sales related roles), bonuses, or benefits that you may be eligible for. Salary may be adjusted based on business needs.