Tech Writer / Report Writer - USA
Position: Senior Technical Writer/Analyst
Company Information: Financial Advising Services - Investment Banking
A publicly traded company under ticker symbol supports over 21,000 financial professionals-including over 14,000+ independent advisors, more than 700 financial institutions, and over 4,000 institutional clearing and technology subscribers. Enables financial advisors to focus on their clients by reducing the complexity of running their practice and supports their business by offering enabling technology, comprehensive clearing and compliance services, practice management programs and training, and independent research, they take care of financial advisors, so they can take care of their clients. Technology is at the center of this organization's mission.
Position: Technical Writer/Analyst
Work Location: 100% Remote
Compensation: $50 - $60 per hour on W2 ONLY
Contract length: Contract position up to 12 - 18 months with potential conversion
Interview process: 2 rounds via VIDEO
What we're looking for:
- Looking for a strong Reporting and Technical Writing Professional
- Solid with technical writing, process, policy creation, experience in developing reporting materials.
- Someone who can look at standard policies and procedures and is not afraid to make changes to current policy based of data/trend analysis etc.
- Experience in Visio or Tableau MUST HAVE
- Experience in ServiceNow is preferred
Day to day responsibilities:
Working on policy and process documentation. Incident management, change management. They have several processes that need to be formalized. They have templates for the policies and procedures, so they will have some guidance. They need someone to come on board, ask questions, analyze the policies, and challenge what's written to lock down what they need. They need someone to take these groups to the next level. They will consider trends within the teams and drive positive change to what's needed. Looking for a senior level resource to drive the professional writing. Preference is someone heavy on the reporting side of things. They need to help the other teams since it is such a growing need.
- 4 years' experience as a TECHNICAL WRITER blended with strong ANALYTICAL skills.
- Capable of interpreting and analyzing data sets
- Experience developing data visualization material
- Ability to make suggestions and drive policy updates and changes based on data
- Competency in Microsoft applications including PPT, Word, Excel, MS Project etc.
- Visio OR Tableau preferred
- Minimum bachelor's degree required
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.