Technical Producer - Worldwide
20 days ago
- Work with Infinite Reality clients to identify technical needs for app/project deployment
- Act as the "go-to" for technical requirements, technical design reviews, implementation questions, and performance optimizations
- Collaborate with Product, Tech, and Creative to ensure each team meets technical objectives; identity and help remove roadblocks
- Provide technical strategic guidance and support to clients and internal stakeholders; provide transparency on project status and risks
- Own technical team planning to ensure all members have common and clear goals; Keep team mobilized and focused on goals, milestones and quality
- Liaise with legal team to ensure data privacy compliance
- Be an active customer advocate and ensure live issues affecting end users are being followed up on and resolved
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a Technical Producer, Technical Project Manager, or similar role
- Broad technical aptitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on quality and precision.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Google, Kata, DNS etc.
- Working knowledge of various data privacy regulations (ie. GDPR)
- Experience managing projects that have dependencies from multiple different teams
Originally posted on Himalayas