Technical Team Lead - Worldwide
Job Title: Technical Team Lead
Location: Remote - travel to HQ may be required less than 2x per year.
Since 2010, InMarket has been the leader in 360-degree consumer intelligence, real-time marketing for thousands of major brands. Through InMarket's data-driven marketing platform, brands can build targeted audiences, activate real-time, and measure success in driving sales. InMarket's proprietary Moments offering outperforms traditional mobile advertising by 6.5x.*
As a Technical Team Lead you will develop and deliver high-quality software products as well as design and implement distributed architecture per OpenRTB standards.
Your Daily Impact as a Technical Team Lead
- Define processes for version control and deployments
- Check feasibility of approaches by developing POCs
- Develop Rest APIs using Spring Boot and work with large volumes of data using relational and NoSQL databases
- Work with AWS services such as EC2, EMR, S3, Lambda and Redshift to build and deploy scalable solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of software products into the overall system
- Manage client interaction and communicate with App publishers as well as manage Software Developers.
Your Experience Expertise
- Masters in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics or a related field focused on analyzing data sets. In lieu of Masters, will accept a BS degree in the same fields of study followed by 5 yrs. progressive exp. as a Data or Systems Engineer, Software Developer, Software Engineer or related role. Foreign equivalent accepted. Experience can be concurrent. For those qualifying with a BS degree, the 5 yrs. progressive experience can be concurrent with the specific experience
- 3 yrs. experience as a Data or Systems Engineer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, or related role
- 3 yrs. experience in each of the following:
- Coding in JAVA and RoR,
- Working in SQL databases
- Building optimizing large scale and high-performance systems
- Designing developing end to end architecture of software products
- Working on each phase of Software development life cycle
- 1 yr. experience building process automation, automating sandbox refresh process, writing Apex controller classes.
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
For candidates in California, Colorado, and New York City, the Targeted Base Salary Range for this role is $180,000 to $204,290
Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, specialized skills and training, performance in role, business needs, and job requirements. Base salary is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Base salary is just one component of InMarket’s total rewards package that also may include bonus, equity, and benefits. Ask your recruiter for more information!
InMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Privacy Notice for California Job Applicants: https://inmarket.com/ca-notice-for-job-applicants/
Originally posted on Himalayas