Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) Marketing and Product Contents Expert for Global Fa - Worldwide
19 days ago
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 400,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
OVERVIEWWelocalize is looking for a Subject-Matter Expert reviewer to be a part of our Traditional Chinese language team for one of our global Leading Luxury Brand clients.
Project Details:Job Title: English into Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) Reviewer/QC Start Date: ASAP Location: Remote, Taiwan-based The daily volume: 6k-7k words Employment Type: Freelance
- Serve as a SME reviewer who is very professional in fashion and apparel industry and knows clothing terms very well.
- Able to do mono-lingual review and provide professional support from the view of clothing production and design.
- Must be a Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) native speaker.
- Expertise in garment specialty.
- In-depth knowledge in the terminology, voice tone used in the garment/fashion industry
- Extensive working experience and proven track record in the industry ( 5 years)
- Professional development: continuous learning and development in this field.
- Preferred if base in Taiwan.
- Able to follow instructions, eg. character restrictions, etc.
- Able to communicate effectively the rationale behind their translation skills.
Originally posted on Himalayas