Virtual Executive Assistant | 9am to 6pm - Worldwide
Zirtual is a part of the Startups.com platform. Zirtual is a work-life balanced company that offers clients experienced, educated remote executive assistants for their personal and professional needs. Our US-based Virtual Assistants (VA) strive to meet and exceed client needs and expectations.
The Virtual Assistant is a vital member of Zirtual. The VA is the main point of contact with clients and will work independently with the clients. The VA will receive support from their assigned Account Supervisor, who will assist the VAclient relationship with plan modifications, questions, and provide feedback on quality, delegation issues, and more.
The VA will provide a high-level professional administrative service by working on tasks and projects as assigned by the client, and ensuring they are executed on time and to the highest level of quality. The VA is responsible for being the main point of contact for their assigned clients, and being familiar with each client’s needs and preferences. The VA must have consistent and proactive communication with clients and the Account Supervisors. Virtual Assistants are expected to be available for clients during defined East Coast (EST) or West Coast (PST) service hours of 9:00 am - 6:00 pm, send weekly usage reports, respond to all communication within a two-hour response window, maintain detailed and up-to-date client profiles, and follow all Zirtual internal policies and protocols.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The VA may assist the client with:
- Project management and organization-
- Facilitate on-time project and goal completion
- Personal and business calendar management-
- Scheduling and coordinating appointments as necessary
- Proactively monitoring the client’s calendars to identify potential conflicts and ensure the team is maximizing the client’s time
- This may include research on events, travel, projects, etc.
- Provide research results to the team members within an established time frame, based on best practices learned in Zirtual training and team preferences.
- Ensuring specifications of the purchase meet the client’s satisfaction.
- Expense reporting and organization of expenses as necessary.
- Administrative tasks-
- This may include but is not limited to: inbox management, calendar management, transcription, standard business correspondence, research, and data entry.
- Email inbox management-
- This may require, among other responsibilities, responding to and organizing emails as necessary, based on specific guidelines provided by the client and in line with Zirtual policies and practices.
- Social media management and marketing
- Attend meetings virtually-
- Draft agendas, take meeting minutes and provide follow-up as required.
- Project management and organization-
- The VA must provide continuous clear communication about task status, needs, and questions to their clients. They should:
- acknowledge all tasks assigned within the established time frame
- ensure that they understand expected due dates, and communicate any changes or delays with the client
- ensure the client is aware of their hour usage and renewal dates by sending a Weekly Usage Report, and if requested, end of day reporting
- The VA should be open to feedback from the Account Supervisor on Key Performance Indicators, task quality and time management
- The VA will reach out to the Account Supervisor whenever they need additional task support, or client coverage during a vacation or illness. The Account Supervisor will facilitate assistance from other VA's.
- The VA will ensure they accurately and in real time track all billable hours for the client in the official Zirtual time tracking system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Clear, precise, excellent, proactive and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability to multi-task with various programs and learn new programs as required
- Ability to commit to a minimum year with Zirtual
- Must have meticulous attention to detail, along with the ability to comprehend difficult tasks
- Capable of responding to stress in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly develop working relationships
- Affable and enthusiastic attitude towards teamwork
- Internet/Web savvy
- Associate’s Degree, Bachelor's Degree, or a minimum of 7 years experience as an Executive Assistant to C-level executives
- Minimum of 4 years of administrative experience
- Preferred experience working with C-level executives
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Google Calendar, and fluency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with a task management program such as Trello or Asana
- Preferred experience with a communication program such as Slack
- Preferred experience with a CRM platform such as SalesForce, Hubspot, or Zoho
- Preferred experience with an expense reporting program such as Quickbooks or Expensify
- Preferred experience with a travel management program such as Concur
- Preferred experience with a social media management program such as Hootsuite and Wordpress
- Reliable Internet connection, computer and phone
- Typing ability of at least 50 WPM with accuracy
- Available from 9:00am to 6:00pm EST Monday-Friday
- Must be legal to work in the US
- You will be compensated as a 1099 independent contractor. VA's are paid 47% of their client's monthly plans with monthly pay averaging $3000-$3500 per month depending on the client mix. After 6 months of tenure, VA's revenue split can increase to 50%.
Originally posted on Himalayas