Workday Developer - Worldwide
11 days ago
At SiteMinder we believe the individual contributions of our employees are what drive our success. That’s why we hire and encourage diverse teams that include and respect a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their unique selves to work and be proud of doing so. It’s in our differences that we will keep revolutionising the way for our customers. We are better together!
What We Do…We’re people who love technology but know that hoteliers just want things to be simple. So since 2006 we’ve been constantly innovating our world-leading hotel commerce platform to help accommodation owners find and book more guests online - quickly and simply.We’ve helped everyone from boutique hotels to big chains, enabling travellers to book igloos, cabins, castles, holiday parks, campsites, pubs, resorts, Airbnbs, and everything in between.And today, we’re the world’s leading open hotel commerce platform, supporting 40,000 hotels in 150 countries - with over 100 million reservations processed by SiteMinder’s technology every year.
What you’ll do…
- Collaborate with business to understand their business requirements and translate them into Workday and Adaptive configurations
- Configure Workday HCM and Finance modules according to business needs, including business processes, security, integrations, and reports
- Configure Adaptive Insights according to business needs, including data integration, reporting and forecasting
- Provide technical and functional guidance to team members
- Design, develop and deploy Workday tasks
- Design and develop complex matrix and composite reports
- Support the business during testing, deployment, and post-production phase
- Stay up-to-date with Workday releases and new functionalities, and assess their impact on our systems
- Design and develop integrations using different Workday integration types - EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect, Document Transformation and Workday Studio
- Monitor EIB (Inbound/Outbound), Studio and Connector based interfaces, troubleshoot and fix in case of any failures
What you need...
- Minimum 5+ years of strong hands-on experience in configuring and implementing Workday Finance and HCM modules out of overall experience
- Hands-on experience in configuring and implementing Workday Adaptive Planning/Adaptive Insights
- Extensive experience in building Workday integrationsExperience in troubleshooting and resolving incidents
- Well versed with Workday Community and latest features/enhancements of Workday releases
- Ability to work in an agile environment, part of a multidisciplinary team, with excellent documentation skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine solutions
- Good understanding of all aspects of a technology implementation project and analysing, interpreting business needs and how these can be addressed through technical solutions
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalentWorkday and/or Adaptive certifications are preferred
Our Perks Benefits…- Equity packages for you to be a part of the SiteMinder journey - Fully remote- Mental health and well-being initiatives- Generous parental (including secondary) leave policy- Paid birthday, study and volunteering leave every year- Sponsored social clubs, team events, and celebrations- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to help you connect and get involved - Investment in your personal growth offering training for your advancementDoes this job sound like you? If yes, we'd love for you to be part of our team! Please send a copy of your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any adjustments you may need during the interview process. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
Originally posted on Himalayas